Attention, all meal preppers! This is one amazing dish that everyone with a hectic schedule needs to try. The Lemon Bowl’s vegan-friendly curry is veggie-packed and flavorful.
Curry is the perfect vegetarian and vegan meal. The various colors bring the curry to life. Best of all, the only veggies I cut up were the potato and onion. I spent a total of 5 minutes preparing this meal before throwing it in the crock pot.
My tips and suggestions
- Use all frozen veggies to minimize meal prep.
- Cilantro and scallions aren’t necessary but definitely take this dish to the next level.
- Serve over rice or lentils for an added serving option.
What you’ll need + recommendations
- 4 cups cauliflower cut in florets
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts quartered
- 1 sweet potato peeled and diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 15 ounce can chickpeas drained
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce low sodium
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne optional
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- Cilantro, sriracha and scallions – optional garnishes
Get the recipe
Head over to The Lemon Bowl for this Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry with Chickpeas.